Gaminandes for Desktop web-browser: Click here to play it in your browser
Controls: use arrow-keys to move the Lama:
- right: move forward (right+shift move faster)
- left: move backwards (left+shift move faster)
- up: jump
- down: eat
- click on top-left gear icon to open setup menu: you can mute the background song or all sounds.
- Note: you may need to click inside the game area to place the keyboard focus to the game.
- Mouse/Touch also work: click/drag a bit and hold to move towards the desired direction.
This Desktop version of the Gaminandes game is a port from a 2014 game developed for BlackBerry, Playbook and Android. The original Android game is still freely available at Amazon store in this link.
Gaminandes desktop version has been implemented using GoDot game engine. The original was implemented in C++ (Android NDK).
Source code and assets are work in progress available at this link.
Copyrights: Marcelo Varanda
license: Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike CC BY-NC-SA, details: here
Copyrights derived from: Blender Studios
inspired by the short animation Caminandes 2: Gran Dillama (2013)
license: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license